Applications work slowly and you need Qlik Sense or QlikView performance tuning
Problems with adoption. Applications are not insightful, too cumbersome, or don’t add value, and you need help with Qlik Sense or QlikView application development
Not enough developers to develop or maintain your Qlik Apps as a result of turnover or other reasons
Complex problems that internal developers don’t have enough knowledge to deal with
Developers need more advanced education
How can you address your Qlik-related issues?
You will only have to determine how much you want our experts to be involved in your project.
You can choose between these two alternatives:
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with an expert
In order to be successful, your team needs to be properly educated. To do this, you can book Qlik training for your specialists or buy a copy of the book “QlikView your Business” for self-study.
Learn more about our Qlik training offerings
Learn more about the book QlikView Your Business
How can Natural Synergies experts help you to deal with your Qlik issues?
From installing a single Qlik server to designing the complete layout of your Qlik environment, our skilled consultants can help you ensure that your data is secure, available, and timely.
– We will help you configure and administer your QlikView or Qlik Sense Server.
– We will integrate your QlikView or Qlik Sense applications with your Active Directory or the LDAP of your choice.
– We will help you analyze and optimize your Qlik licenses to ensure that you get the most out of your investment in Qlik.
– New analytical needs that require expert advice?
– Old application not working as expected?
– Upgrading your ERP system?
– Need to graduate from “reporting” to “analytics”?
– Just need another pair of skilled hands for crunch time?
Our consultants can help with all of these scenarios. Whether your project requires several weeks, several days, or just a few hours, we can work with you to help you overcome the challenges.
We will review your existing QlikView applications with your team, and advise you on the best way to implement comparable solutions in Qlik Sense. While some of your existing assets may be transferable “as is”, the structure of your dashboards and analytical applications will likely need to change, and we can help you make this change smoothly. As part of your migration from QlikView to Qlik Sense, we will also help educate your QlikView team on Qlik Sense and get them ready in the shortest possible time.
– Over just a few days, our consultants will analyze every aspect of your QlikView or Qlik Sense application using a proven checklist of tests and our set of professional diagnostic tools.
– As a result, we will issue a Qlik Performance Review document with tangible recommendations of performance improvements for inefficient expressions, charts, sheets, actions, data models, and other parts of your application that can be enhanced for optimal Qlik performance.
– After we issue our tuning recommendations, you can hire us to implement them for you, or you may opt to implement them yourself. If we feel that your system’s slow performance stems from a shortage of knowledge among your developers, we will recommend a customized training activity to help you close the gap between the complexity of your requirements and the developer skills in your team.
This short, cost-effective exercise will help you tune your applications for optimal performance and increase your developers’ Qlik knowledge and skills.
Building extensions and integrating Qlik Sense with custom websites or web applications requires additional technical skills that most business analysts don’t possess. We can help you bridge that gap and develop the necessary QlikView and Qlik Sense Extensions, mashups, widgets, and other technical solutions you may need to make your Qlik Sense applications shine!
Your internal team of developers may perfectly understand your business needs, but sometimes they may not possess advanced Qlik knowledge. We have a special service to deal with this type of situation. You can purchase a monthly subscription with a budget of hours that you can use any time you need Qlik Sense and QlikView Support. Our response will be timely, professional, and accurate.
If you don’t have internal staff to oversee your Qlik environment, we can do it for you.
– Monitor your QlikView or Qlik Sense server and the running tasks
– Fix technical problems as they arise
– Maintain your existing QlikView and Qlik Sense applications and make necessary changes and enhancements
– Develop new applications as new requirements arise
– Educate your user base on the use of QlikView (Qlik Sense) applications.
Natural Synergies’ consultants evaluate your use of QlikView from a business perspective, a people perspective, and a technical perspective. We interview key business stakeholders and take a representative sampling of end users to help assess tangible and intangible ROI. We review your QlikView applications with your technical team and focus on Qlik performance criteria such as:
– Data Integrity
– Quality of Qlik Sense or QlikView Data Modeling
– Internal structure of Qlik Sense or QlikView data models
– Consistency of Qlik Sense data connections
– Load Times
– Data Volumes
– QlikView or Qlik Sense Response Times
– Information Security
– Use of Computing Resources
– Information Access for End Users
– UI Integrity & Consistency
– Ease-of-Use for Developers & End Users
– Reliability of Reload Processes
– Time needed for Qlikview Application Development
At the end of this short engagement, you will receive a detailed report with all the findings and recommendations for improvements – from Qlik Data Modeling recommendations to more efficient use of advanced calculations.
Want to know why your Qlik platform is running slowly, or how to improve it?
Order a free expedited Qlik functionality check by our experts and find the problems that need to be fixed.
3 reasons why working with a Natural Synergies expert will reduce risk and produce excellent results
Working with Natural Synergies experts offers a 100% guarantee that your Qlik goals will be achieved at the highest level and with minimal risk – because there are some things you can’t learn in a classroom. They can only be learned through years of experience.
Here are some reviews from different industries.
Natural Synergies, Inc.
and find out how we can help you.
Tell me more about your issue, or ask me any question about Qlik.
Do you want to fix problems or improve the operation of Qlik Sense or QlikView?
Book a free consultation with one of our experts to determine which method best meets your needs.
Let us know which industry you’re in and what your goals are.
One of our experts will book 15 minutes of free consultation time with you.